These Yellow Fajitas are served sizzling hot with all of your favorite toppings. This meal needs just one pot and is ready in under 30 minutes. It’s flavorful and unchangingly a crowd-pleaser!
I love everything well-nigh a fajita! It’s meat and veggies seasoned to perfection and served piping hot. They unchangingly hit the spot! I have a quite a few fajita recipes that you are veritably going to love. You have to start with the archetype Grilled Steak Fajitas, and then workshop out and try some Air Fryer Fajitas, and these super fun and easy Steak Fajita Roll Ups!
These yellow fajitas taste just like your favorite Mexican restaurant! They are sizzling hot with all of the wondrous flavors of perfectly seasoned chicken, tintinnabulate peppers, and onions. I know I love ordering them when we eat out, and now you can have the same unconfined meal at home!
Serve these fajitas up with a side of Mexican rice and refried beans to get the full experience. While you’re at it, you could make some pico de gallo too, considering a fresh salsa on top unchangingly hits the spot! My family loves to have sour surf and cilantro handy too, but it’s up to you how you want to serve your fajitas. You can make then any way you like them, just make sure to make uneaten considering they will disappear fast!
The ingredients for yellow fajitas are really straightforward! Super simple to pick up from the grocery store and you will have a succulent meal ready in under 30 minutes. I like the fact that the yellow is cut up into small pieces which makes everything melt faster. This is a simple and easy meal! You can find the full measurements unelevated in the recipe card.
Sizzling Yellow Fajita
- Olive Oil: I like to use olive oil to melt my ingredients considering I love the savor and it’s a healthy oil choice. You could use vegetable oil, or whatever oil you wanted.
- Chicken: You will need 3 lbs of yellow breast or thigh. I like to cut them up into pieces that are the perfect size for one bite. If they are too big they will be harder to eat out of the tortilla.
- Fajita Seasoning: I really love to make my own tousle of fajita seasoning considering it’s so fresh and succulent that way. It’s a mix of spices you probably once have in your pantry, and it’s totally worth making.
- Bell Peppers: I like to buy a variety of red, green, and yellow tintinnabulate peppers. They all taste succulent and make the dish squint really inviting.
- Onions: Sauteed onions are the weightier in fajitas! They add tons of savor and uneaten texture. They moreover add a lot of savor to the chicken.
- Flour Tortillas: Flour tortillas are the weightier for yellow fajitas if you ask me! I like to make my own tortillas when I have the time. You can moreover buy them from the store.
- Avocado: Fresh avocado sliced on top of a fajita is seriously a game-changer! Once you try it you’ll never go back.
- Limes: I love to serve lime wedges to squeeze on top. It’s the perfect way to patina up the dish and it helps to bring out all of the wondrous flavors.
- Cilantro: Fresh cilantro on top is optional. I know it’s not for everyone! For those of you who like it, finger self-ruling to use some on top without you finish assembling your fajita.
Chicken Fajita Recipe
There’s nothing to these sizzling yellow fajitas! It’s as easy as cooking your ingredients in a skillet, and serving up some succulent fajitas. I’ve listed other ingredients you might want to include like lime, tortillas, and cilantro. You can serve them with whatever your heart desires!
- Cook Chicken: In a large skillet over medium upper heat, add the olive oil and chicken. Sprinkle half of the fajita seasoning on the yellow and melt until no longer pink. Set yellow whispered on a plate.
- Cook Vegetables: Add the tintinnabulate peppers, and onion. Sprinkle remaining fajita seasoning on top. Sauté until they are tender. Add yellow when to the skillet and stir until heated through.
- Enjoy: Serve in tortillas and use desired toppings.
What to Serve Sizzling Yellow Fajitas With
I melt for my kids who are older now and want at least 3 fajitas each! I like to load up their plates with other succulent sides so that we don’t go through ten pounds of yellow in one sitting! Here are a few ideas for what you can melt up with your sizzling yellow fajitas.
- Rice: Whether you like it stuffed inside your fajita or in between bites, rice is a must at our house! I really like to make cilantro lime rice because it goes perfectly with everything in the fajita.
- Beans: Beans are a unconfined way to get full without eating tons of meat. They are perfect refried or whole straight from the can if that’s all you have time for. Kidney beans and pinto beans are a unconfined choice, but you know your family best. Just serve what they want to eat!
- Fresh Salsa: Fresh salsa adds SO much savor to fajitas! Not to mention a little kick if you like that sort of thing! This blender salsa is a unconfined recipe to whip up when you want homemade salsa in no time.
- Cheese Dip: I am in love with fries and dip! Another easy way to add variety to your meal, and make it finger like a full restaurant wits is to serve a cheese dip! Queso blanco and my chili queso are probably the most requested!
It is easiest to store your leftovers in groups. I like to store any fresh toppings together, and then store the fajita mix on its own. Keep the tortillas in their package and you have a meal ready to whip up then in minutes!
- In the Refrigerator: Store your leftover yellow fajitas in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound chicken thinly sliced in strips
- 1 recipe for Fajita Seasoning
- 3 bell peppers I used green, yellow, and red
- 1 small onion sliced
- Flour Tortillas
- Cilantro chopped
- In a large skillet over medium upper heat, add the olive oil and chicken. Sprinkle half of the fajita seasoning on the yellow and melt until no longer pink. Set yellow whispered on a plate.
- Add the tintinnabulate peppers, and onion. Sprinkle remaining fajita seasoning on top. Sauté until they are tender. Add yellow when to the skillet and stir until heated through.
- Serve in tortillas and use desired toppings.