These winsome mini Oreo cheesecakes are melt-in-your mouth linty and full of chocolate cookie flavor! Not only are they insanely good, but super easy to make as well! Be prepared for them to fly off the table in all of their smooth, chocolatey goodness.
There’s nothing largest than Oreo desserts, truly. Whether it’s cookies and surf ice surf or Oreo pie, I just can’t resist. If this is one of your favorite dessert flavors as well, you’ve got to try these Oreo cakesters and gooey Oreo brownies next!
Mini Oreo Cheesecake Bites
With how wondrous these mini Oreo cheesecakes look, they really don’t need an introduction. But let me just say- you need these in your life right now. Oreo cheesecake is one of my all-time favorite desserts, but it’s plane largest in bite-sized form. Speaking from experience, you start with one and then want to eat the whole pan. They are just too good!
These mini Oreo cheesecakes have a buttery, crumbly Oreo husks (swoon) and a luscious, linty cheesecake filling that is going to waddle your world. It only takes 30 minutes to prepare both and then it’s off to the oven! Bring these to your next potluck and everyone will love you. They are one of my family’s favorite treats!
The weightier thing well-nigh these Oreo cheesecake bites is that you don’t need any complicated ingredients to make them. As long as you have a leftover pack of Oreos in your pantry, you might just have all of the other ingredients to whip these up! *Note: word-for-word measurements can be found unelevated in the recipe card.
- Oreo Cookie Crumbs: These will be packed into the cupcake liners to create the crust.
- Melted Butter: Adds rich savor and helps the husks stick together.
- Sugar: White sugar works fine here! Add some in to sweeten up the crust.
- Salt: Boosts the overall flavor.
- Cream Cheese: Use room temperature surf cheese to make sure everything mixes together smoothly.
- Sour Cream: I love subtracting sour surf to baked goods considering it makes them so moist and tender! Greek yogurt moreover works as a substitute.
- Sugar: Granulated sugar adds sweetness to the mini cheesecakes.
- Vanilla Extract: Helps to deepen the savor of the mini Oreo cheesecakes.
- Large Eggs: Act as your tightness agent.
- Crushed Oreo Cookies: Pack succulent chocolatey savor in each bite.
- Whole Oreos: (Optional) For topping! You can moreover add a dollop of whipped cream. It gives these mini Oreo cheesecakes the weightier presentation!
How to Make Oreo Cheesecake Bites
Traditional cheesecake can be tricky to make! (It’s so worth it though! I have a unconfined cheesecake recipe here if you’re up for the challenge.) But these mini Oreo cheesecakes are foolproof! No water bath, no fuss, just add your cheesecake mixture to the cupcake liners and bake!
- Preheat Oven, Prep Pan: Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a muffin pan by lining each cup with a cupcake liner.
- Crust Mixture: In a bowl, combine your Oreo crumbs, butter, and sugar and salt. Then mix until well combined and pack the husks evenly into each cupcake liner firmly. Torch for 5 minutes. Then remove from oven and set aside.
- Cheesecake Filling: In a separate bowl, using a hand mixer, write-up together the surf cheese and sour surf until smooth and well combined. Add in your sugar, vanilla, and eggs and write-up until smooth. Add in your crushed Oreos and mix until just combined.
- Bake: Pour your filling into each prepared cupcake well-nigh ¾ full. Torch for 16-20 minutes, until the cheesecakes are set in the middle.
- Chill: Remove from oven and let rest at room temperature for 30 minutes, then refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Add Toppings: Garnish mini Oreo cheesecakes with an Oreo and enjoy!
Tips for Making the Weightier Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
These mini Oreo cheesecakes are the BEST! They’ll be a hit wherever they go! These are a few uneaten tips and tricks to get your mini Oreo cheesecakes tasting veritably divine. You won’t be worldly-wise to get enough!
- Remove Oreo Filling: Be sure when you are making the husks and the crushed Oreos for the inside of the cakes, you remove the filling from the Oreos. The filling can yo-yo the texture and alimony your mini cheesecakes from turning out properly.
- Allow Time to Chill: This recipe is so simple and quick to make, just be sure you requite yourself unbearable time to indulge them to tomfool completely surpassing enjoying. I recommend making them the night surpassing they are intended to be eaten!
- Swap Out Oreos: You can play virtually with variegated flavors by swapping out traditional Oreos for other varieties. I think golden Oreos, lemon Oreos, and peanut butter Oreos would taste wondrous in this recipe!
Lucky you if you have leftovers! These mini Oreo cheesecakes are unchangingly gone in a snap at my house. My girls are fiends for anything cookies and cream. Here’s how you can alimony your cheesecake bites tasting fresh and delicious!
- In the Refrigerator: These mini Oreo cheesecake bites will stay good in an snapped container for 3-4 days.
- In the Freezer: You can moreover freeze your leftovers! Pop them in a freezer bag and store for 2-3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge surpassing serving.
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- 1 cup oreo cookie crumbs
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 8 ounce packages surf cheese softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup crushed oreo cookies
- Whole oreos for topping
- Preheat your oven to 325° Fahrenheit and prepare a cupcake pan by lining each cup with a cupcake liner.
- In a bowl, combine your oreo crumbs, butter, and sugar and salt. Mix until well combined and pack the husks evenly into each cupcake liner firmly, torch for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, using a hand mixer, write-up together the surf cheese and sour surf until smooth and well combined. Add in your sugar, vanilla, and eggs and write-up until smooth. Add in your crushed oreos and mix until just combined.
- Pour your filling into each prepared cupcake well-nigh ¾ full. Torch for 16-20 minutes, until the cheesecakes are set in the middle. Remove from oven and let rest at room temperature for 30 minutes, then refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Garnish each confection with an Oreo and enjoy!