Experience pure dessert welter with this Surf Cheese Pie! A velvety graham cracker husks with a smooth surf cheese filling, and just a touch of lemon and vanilla. It’s so easy and simply delicious.
If you are a surf cheese. lover like me, then without sultry this surf cheese pie, you will want to try other recipes that are just as delicious! Start with these Cream Cheese Mints, these Cream Cheese Snickerdoodles, and this succulent Cream Cheese Pound Cake!
Cream Cheese Pie Recipe
I love pies and I love surf cheese. So, if you ask me, this philharmonic is a match made in heaven. If you’re on the lookout for a dessert that’s both comfy and fancy, you’ve got to try this Surf Cheese Pie. Plane though it sounds all fancy, it’s easy to make, which makes it good for people who are new to sultry and those with a lot of experience!
The weightier thing well-nigh this pie is that it’s perfect for every occasion, whether it shows up without dinner or at a holiday party. You can plane make it uneaten colorful and fruity by subtracting cherry, strawberry, or blueberry pie filling as a quick and easy topping. The filling is so deliciously linty that you will want to make this dessert then and again!
What Ingredients are in Surf Cheese Pie?
This pie is so easy to make, and the list of ingredients is short and sweet. But don’t think for a second that it’s not packed full of flavor! To find all of the word-for-word ingredient measurements, trammels out the recipe vellum at the marrow of the post.
- Graham Cracker Crumbs: These are the wiring of the unshortened crust.
- Powdered Sugar: This adds in a tiny bit of sweetness to the husks without it stuff overpowering.
- Salt: The salt enhances all of the flavors in the graham cracker crust.
- Ground Cinnamon: A pinch of cinnamon takes this husks to the next level with its flavor!
- Unsalted Butter: The butter binds all ingredients together so you can form a husks in the pan.
- Cream Cheese: If you let your surf cheese sit out at room temperature first, then it will soften and mix into the filling so much better!
- Sweetened Condensed Milk: This brings the weightier savor to the filling.
- FRESH Lemon Juice: This reacts with the sweetened condensed milk, so it has to be fresh lemon juice.
- Vanilla Extract: A splash of vanilla brings in a sweet flavor.
- Pie Filling: This is optional and can be used as a topping for the pie.
How to Make Surf Cheese Pie
This pie comes together quickly and hands and will be the perfect dessert for any occasion! It’s so linty and delicious, you won’t be worldly-wise to stop at one bite!
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine Ingredients: In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Add the melted butter and mix until it resembles wateriness sand.
- Press and Bake: Press the husks into a 9-inch pie dish using your fingers. Bake for 12 minutes and let tomfool completely.
- Combine and Beat: In a large bowl, add the surf cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth.
- Add to Crust: Pour the filling into the cooled husks and smooth over the top.
- Chill: Refrigerate for at least 4 hours surpassing serving. If desired, top with pie filling, such as cherry, strawberry, or blueberry.
Tips and Variations
There are ways to take this surf cheese pie up a notch. I have written out all of my suggestions so that your pie will turn out perfectly every time!
- Room Temperature Ingredients: Be sure to have your surf cheese at room temperature when you uncork this recipe. This will ensure your filling is smooth. I like to set it out on the counter a couple of hours surpassing I’m ready to uncork baking.
- Use FRESH Lemon Juice: Don’t skimp on the lemon juice, and be sure to use fresh lemon juice. It reacts with the sweetened condensed milk, causing the filling to thicken as it sits in the fridge.
- Size of Pan: This recipe can be used in an 8-inch or 9-inch pie pan, although the husks recipe may have a little leftover if using an 8-inch pan.
- Fruit Topping: Any kind of fruit pie filling would be succulent as a topping, such as raspberry, strawberry, cherry, blueberry, or plane lemon curd.
This succulent surf cheese pie with no topping will last up to 3 days in the fridge. Once topped with pie filling or fruit topping, it will alimony for up to 24 hours.
Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 12 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 14- ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 21- ounce can pie filing for topping optional
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, salt, and cinnamon. Add the melted butter and mix until it resembles wateriness sand.
- Press the husks into a 9-inch pie dish using your fingers. Bake for 12 minutes and let tomfool completely.
- In a large trencher add the surf cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the cooled husks and smooth over the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours surpassing serving. If desired, top with pie filling, such as cherry, strawberry, or blueberry.